By becoming a member of Friends of FAI, you make an invaluable contribution to the preservation of some of Italy’s most cherished landmarks. Learn about the exciting benefits offered to our members, and decide which level of membership is right for you.
A significant portion of your contribution is tax-deductible.
– International FAI Card, allowing the member to visit, free of charge, all FAI properties in Italy.
– Friends of FAI’s electronic newsletter, and invitations to exclusive Young Friends of FAI social events in the US.
– All the benefits accorded to a FRIEND
– Il Libro del FAI a handsome hardcover book containing photographs and detailed information about FAI’s properties.
– All the benefits accorded to a SUPPORTER
– A 12-month subscription to The Magazine Antiques, bringing you the fascinating worlds of architecture, interior design, and fine and decorative arts from the dawn of civilization to the modern era.
– All the benefits accorded to a BENEFACTOR
– Access to an exclusive Italian journey organized especially for the Balbianello Circle. Members will enjoy invaluable access to the treasures of Italy’s museums and historic homes, with special viewings as personal guests of the venerable families who are Italy’s greatest patrons of art and culture.
– All the benefits accorded to a BALBIANELLO CIRCLE MEMBER
– Every year, Friends of FAI identifies a special restoration project in Italy that it wishes to support. A Patron’s donation will be designated to support that project. As a patron, you will enjoy great recognition for your generosity: plaques with the names of the Patrons who have made the restoration possible will be featured prominently at FAI projects for various
levels of support.
Upon request, the current tax return, audited financial statements, and governing documents of Friends of FAI – the Italian Environment Foundation, Inc. may be obtained via mail: Friends of FAI, c/o Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò, 24 West 12th Street, 5th Fl, New York, New York 10011 or email: email@example.com. You may also find the current Friends of FAI tax return on Guidestar.